Saturday, December 6, 2014

Update on Eden's Secrets

Here is the cover of my ebook Eden's Secrets, my illustrator Sam O'Neil drew this for me. I am glad to be able to write this story for all to read.  I have been working on this story for almost seven years, it took a lot of time, but it was worth it. I had a blast writing it.  But this story did give me a fit when I was writing it, let me tell you. Lol. This story was really complex, with all the different twists and scenes, it took a lot of time to make. I hope to help my readers to escape from life for a little while, going to a fantasy world were they enjoy themselves. That's why I like to read to help me to escape from life for a little while also, everybody needs to escape for a little bit. :) so I hope you all enjoy my new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment